Today I want to share how I print two single 3×4 cards at home. I just do it when I am writing a tutorial and need a picture of the cards, or if I really need only two 3×4 cards for a project at that moment and can’t wait for printing them at Staples.
I use white paper and my printer is an Epson Workforce 545.
This is an example of a page with two 3×4 cards:
Steps for printing two 3×4 cards at home:
- Open a new document 4×6 inches on Photoshop.
- Open, copy, and paste two 3×4 cards (png or jpeg).
- Make sure the cards are align, or align vertical centers.
- Add 1px stroke (inside) to one of the cards.
- Copy and paste layer style to the second card.
- Print – do not scale to fit the page.
Click to enlarge photos: