Since I knew we had to travel to Calgary for a meeting, I decided to transform the whole day into an enjoyable event.
After we arrived in Canada, almost two years ago, we couldn’t afford a trip to know new places around the country.
So here is the plan for today:
- We will fly very early in the morning (probably when you are reading this, we are almost there).
- Our meeting is late in the morning, and it will finish in the beginning of the afternoon. After that, we are FREE!
- We will walk around to find a place for lunch (I saw a place watching “You gotta eat here”, and we plan to eat there!).
- Then, we will visit the famous Heritage Park. I hope to take great photos there!
- After that, if nothing needs to be changed, we will take a bus to IKEA. Did I tell you that I have never visited an IKEA store before?
- And, we will fly back home at 1am of the next day.
Calgary, here we go!